For gaming chairs, DXRacerau.com.au offers a lifetime warranty on the internal steel frame found inside the backrest and seat of our models as well as a 2-year warranty for all parts that assemble to the exterior of the chair. For separately purchased accessories, DXRacer offers a 1-year warranty.
DXRacerau.com.au will honor the warranty from the date of original purchase so long as you, the original purchaser, still owns it. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is subject to the provisions below.
- Wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by DXRacer.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Damage inflicted against the chair.
- Office Accessories have a one-year warranty.
- Please note DXRacer does not warrant the color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
*Only for purchases made at https://dxracerau.com.au/
To obtain service under this warranty:
In order to determine if parts/frames are covered under warranty feel free to contact us here. You will be required to provide proof of purchase and evidence such as photographs of the faulty part/frame, in some circumstances the item will need to be returned for inspection before we can deem the item to be covered under warranty.
It will be left to the sales representatives' discretion whether the faulty items are of acceptable quality to be covered under warranty and arrangements can be made for replacement parts to be sent out. Customers claiming warranty will be required to pay return postage costs.
Chairs are noted as not being of acceptable quality if they arrive faultily, or become faulty through no fault of your own within 3 years of purchase date.
Please email email@example.com to or contact us here to claim the warranty, DXRacer will reply to you within 1-2 business days.