The Warranty Period for any product purchased from DXRacer Australia or any of the official resellers is Life Time Warranty on the seat steel frame itself and 2 Year Warranty on all Spare Parts – Wheels, base plates, strut, 5 start bases, side mechanisms A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product.
In order to determine if parts/frames are covered under warranty please contact here immediately. You will be required to provide proof of purchase and evidence such as photographs of the faulty part/frame, in some circumstances the item will need to be returned for inspection (if outlined by a sales representative) before we can deem the item to be covered under warranty. It will be left to the sale representatives discretion whether the faulty items are of acceptable quality to be covered under warranty and arrangements can be made for replacement parts to be sent out. Customers claiming warranty will be required to pay return postage costs.
Chairs are noted as not being of acceptable quality if they arrive faulty, or become faulty through no fault of your own within 3 years of purchase date.
If you experience any issues or faults with DXRacer Australia chairs, please contact here immediately. A sales representative will get back to your inquiry within 1-2 business day in order to determine the source of the issue and provide a resolution.
DXRacer Australia will provide a refund in accordance with this policy, no refunds will be given for change of mind purchases.
To be eligible to obtain a refund you will be required to contact DXRacer Australia and provide proof of purchase. For faulty chairs, DXRacer Australia needs to be satisfied that the problem with the chairs was not your fault.
GOODS RETURNED FOR CREDIT
Please contact our sales representatives here to arrange a credit note or exchange.
Goods returned for credit will only be accepted on the following basis:
- Goods have not been dismantled, are complete, undamaged and properly packaged.
- All requests for credit must be received within 7 days of invoice date.
- Goods approved for returns must be received within 7 days of invoice date and accompanied by invoice number, date of invoice and reason for return. No credits will be looked at unless invoice number supplied due to GST adjustment.
- All freight on returns must be pre-paid.
- A 10% handling fee may be charged on goods returned for credit.
- At no time can refund amount exceed original purchase price.
Goods being sent back for credit consideration must be:
- Returned in the original undamaged packaging and must be in resaleable condition.
- The goods must be in new condition and show no signs of being used.
- Just Jap Auto Imports’s invoice number and date of goods that were supplied must be quoted and provided.